Mariah Waugh by Tia Emeralds



Hello simmers!Today I maked a new sim and it's veery natural ;) How you can see from pics.And yes,do you see diffrence from my graphic before and now..Graphic is soo better than before :3 Happy siming!P.S. Take good care for Mariah >.< :)








Information:

Name: Mariah Waugh

Age: 26

Story: Mariah is a natural girl.She was not popular in school but after some years modeling agency found some potential in her,and she start to working in modeling agency .She lives in L.A. and starting a cereer like a singer,but she is not soo good singer and she back to modeling.Her family is rich and her dad want to Mariah be model.So start you game..!..:)





(mirror link) - Mediafire won't upload Mariah,so I don't have any link instead on mega.com)

▬ Tia Emeralds

▐▬▬▬▬CC Used on the picture▬▬▬▬▐
▐ Skin by TIFASIMS
▐ Lipstick by IN3S' LITTLE PLACE
▐ Hairstyle by EPHEMERA
▐ Contant Lenses by TIFASIMS 
▐ Eye lashes by S-CLUB

Do not copy, use as a base for your other sims or claim as your own. For any permissions you need contact us through email. :)
                            P.S.
If links are broken , contact us on e-mail or in comment. 



Founder
Hello, I am Milica(more known under my sim name Serafina). I am 16 years old and addicted to the sims 3 game. Most of the time, I create sims, hair retextures, studios, houses and sometimes poses. If you have any questions or requests ask in the section "Ask here" or through our email.

Founder
Hi simmmers, my name is Azra(Ella). I am sims 3 sim and pose creator. Hope you like my creations.

2 comments:

  1. OMG finally !!!!! ive been looking for a sim like this and shes just perfect thank you and i love the blog <3

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2013 Sirenity Sims and Blogger Themes.